The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication

Notices

* Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC custom metal design & fabrication. We design and manufacture custom BBQ grills and smokers, BBQ accessories, metal signs, custom auto accessories, individually commissioned art, and much more! The products and designs at Huntingdon County Customs LLC are truly one of a kind!

Unread 06-01-2010, 08:08 AM   #16
TOPS BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Mind stealing it? I encourage it! That's a talent that needs to be shown across the country.

Diamond Plate FAT 50 Ultra
200-Gal Barrel
55-Gal Horizontal offset
2 55-Gal Vertical Barrels
Bar-B-Chef Offset

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting for dirty!
Unread 06-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #17
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Sure thing! I'm back from vacation and I have 3 pits to build this month along with about 40 grates. Wheee HOO!! I'm sure glad I got to work on my tan cause it looks like the shop is going to be my home!