Contest Announcment Lake Geneva, WI comp?

Divemaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Rumor has it that there is going to be a comp in Lake Geneva, WI

Just kinda heard that it's in the planning stages and is about to be sanctioned by KCBS….

Just saying….

Geez, my wife might actually go to that one since we spent one of our anniversaries there.

If I recall they were talking the middle of June....

I don't think I am supposed to say. But it would be a good b-day present for me....

That would put 3 contests back to back in the area if I'm not mistaken. The Dells, Westmont, and Lake Geneva would be on consecutive weekends.

has this been confirmed? I don't see anything on the KCBS site yet.

That would put 3 contests back to back in the area if I'm not mistaken. The Dells, Westmont, and Lake Geneva would be on consecutive weekends.
na west mont is in august and dells is in may

Hey Billy. Westmont is Memorial Day weekend...

This is on the KCBS site now. Looks like a Sat/Sun contest, June 5-6.

I just noticed that. I wonder why they chose sat-sun? At least it is close to home.

Menominee Falls is also posted for 9/17 & 18

The KCBS meeting minutes for Mar 10th has this event in the New Contest list but with June 4th and 5th dates. I wonder which one is correct.

Good catch! i just sent Karen Walker at KCBS an e-mail to confirm. The event isn't on the Abbey web site yet.

Edit: Just received an e-mail back from Karen. It is on 6/4 & 5, not 6/5 & 6. She corrected the entry on the KCBS web site.

Good catch, mremus!

Last edited:
HMMM ,I actually was looking forward to a saturday /sunday deal. Maybe

Back