The Road to Philly (KCBS Banquet)

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
My journey began today. Took a 10:30a flight out to Indy from KC. Working here in Indy until Friday. Then on a 3:25p flight straight to Philly.

The odyssey has begun.

I live about 40 minutes south of indy if you want to meet up, be nice to meet a FAMOUS Brethren.

My journey began today. Took a 10:30a flight out to Indy from KC. Working here in Indy until Friday. Then on a 3:25p flight straight to Philly.

The odyssey has begun.

Weren't you the guy who wasn't flying in until Saturday??? When's Audrey coming in?

Hey, I'm at least packing today (off today but working Tues/Wed/Thurs)... can I say my journey has begun too? :lol: Actually on second thought, I think my journey began in August!

Hey, I'm at least packing today (off today but working Tues/Wed/Thurs)... can I say my journey has begun too? :lol: Actually on second thought, I think my journey began in August!
I have to work all week except for Friday... I've got a bottle of Jack and a couple of cigars, can I say my journey has begun????

hmmm, think I'll go get some tequila so that I can say our journey has begun too...lol

Last edited:
Is there cigar smoking allowed at the place were Jeff stith's after party is at?

Buzz I wish you was coming bud you doing that wis dells contest?

Weren't you the guy who wasn't flying in until Saturday??? When's Audrey coming in?

Had to make a work trip at the last minute. Audrey's not able to come out. It will be Toddy and Roddy this weekend. I'm hanging out with the D List this weekend.

I live about 40 minutes south of indy if you want to meet up, be nice to meet a FAMOUS Brethren.

I'll be back a couple of times in Feb and March. Maybe then. Long days and nights this trip.

Had to make a work trip at the last minute. Audrey's not able to come out. It will be Toddy and Roddy this weekend. I'm hanging out with the D List this weekend.

Awwwwwwwwww! Toddy n Roddy.....seems like August.....lol! It will be nice to see Roddy again....he's no AUDREY, or anything.... : )

Back