The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #16
Jeff_in_KC
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomEmery View Post
It comes down to are you there to actually do something
or.......... What other reason would one want to be on the BoD?
With the issues we're up against over the next few years, including possibilities of other sanctioning bodies, we have no time to sit back and not work hard to make things right again!
KCBS Member #14287
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #17
Exe-que-tioner
On the road to being a farker

Jeff has my vote 100 percent!! You want change? I strongly believe he will bring it and make a stand for us cooks and represent us well! He's a hard-worker and has the dedication from what I have seen.
[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=darkred][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=darkslateblue][COLOR=black][B][COLOR=sienna]*[I]"STOKER" POWERED BACKWOODS CLONE*[/I][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Exe-que-tioner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #18
White Dog BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

This is exactly the kind of information we need posted NOW, before the election. I'd like to see some of the named board members address these questions.

1x 14.5" WSM
1x 18" WSM
1x Red Weber Performer
1x Blue Weber Performer
1x Weber 22.5" OneTouch Silver
1x Weber Genesis Silver B
White Dog BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #19
BogsBBQ
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dog BBQ View Post
This is exactly the kind of information we need posted NOW, before the election. I'd like to see some of the named board members address these questions.
While I agree wholeheartedly, good luck with that. Some of the incumbent candidates seem more interested in talking about how long they've been around in the barbecue world rather than talking about what they have done in the past and what they plan to do if elected.

It's too bad, because I fear that a lot of KCBS members will simply recognize the names of those people when they get their ballot and vote for them without knowing if they are going to do a good job representing the membership or not.

Jared
BogsBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote