The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 12-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #46
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

You should hear my "If I was half the man, I was 30 years ago, i'd take a FFFFLLLLAAAAMMME thorwer to this place!"

I originally shot that segment because it was going to be an entire film with only Tony. You know, saying fark a lot - I never was able to save up enough bones to do the resturant scene. "Is this all there is? Eating, Drinking, Farking, Sarking and for what.... joo guys joo think you da goods guys? joo da bad guys mange.... joo need people like me.... so joo can point your farking fingers and say hey.... he da bad guy, he cook hot and fast, well roll your foil up man... cuz dis is da last time joo will ever see a bad guy like dis again.... " all with a big plate of bones on the table like I just ate them.

All thats on the cutting room floor along with - "the womb is so paluted - eh can even have a little bitty baby"

Unread 12-13-2009, 09:04 AM   #47
MilitantSquatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque View Post
You should hear my "If I was half the man, I was 30 years ago, i'd take a FFFFLLLLAAAAMMME thorwer to this place!"

I originally shot that segment because it was going to be an entire film with only Tony. You know, saying fark a lot - I never was able to save up enough bones to do the resturant scene. "Is this all there is? Eating, Drinking, Farking, Sarking and for what.... joo guys joo think you da goods guys? joo da bad guys mange.... joo need people like me.... so joo can point your farking fingers and say hey.... he da bad guy, he cook hot and fast, well roll your foil up man... cuz dis is da last time joo will ever see a bad guy like dis again.... " all with a big plate of bones on the table like I just ate them.

All thats on the cutting room floor along with - "the womb is so paluted - eh can even have a little bitty baby"
I'd settle for a few informal outtakes at your kitchen table..

Last edited by MilitantSquatter; 12-13-2009 at 09:30 AM..
MilitantSquatter is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #48
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

well, maybe, if we are all lucky, Aurthur Bach does Armadillo Eggs could be on the way.

I had this one piece where I was shot from two angles each as a different person, eating ribs in a contest with myself. It looks like a bear to edit though.

Unread 12-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #49
MilitantSquatter

Quote:
well, maybe, if we are all lucky, Aurthur Bach does Armadillo Eggs could be on the way.

I had this one piece where I was shot from two angles each as a different person, eating ribs in a contest with myself. It looks like a bear to edit though.
If you're taking requests, I'd rather you skip Arthur and maybe shoot a scene from Goodfella's... maybe where Pesci is eating at his mom's house "The Hoof"

you could play all the roles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVqdnDk02Y

or the Billy Batts scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHuG0HWVf4&feature=related

Or you doing the Chevy Chase role in Vacation eating a brisket sandwich and dancing with Christie Brinkley... now that I think would be hysterical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Zp7vfyew8

Unread 12-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #50
azkitch
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfxr27 View Post
Wow. That looks a lot like that guy from horrid movies, Eddie Murphy. But this guy is funny!!
CBJ #53779
azkitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #51
jetfxr27
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Jesus, those look great! Forget practice. Did you notice the sinew?
Sinew was visible, however no noticeable taste or texture difference. Everyone loved them.