The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication

Notices

* Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC - custom metal design & fabrication * Expired * Huntingdon County Customs LLC custom metal design & fabrication. We design and manufacture custom BBQ grills and smokers, BBQ accessories, metal signs, custom auto accessories, individually commissioned art, and much more! The products and designs at Huntingdon County Customs LLC are truly one of a kind!

Unread 11-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default SAVE 40% off our 22.5" Weber Grates! $74.95!!!

http://www.huntingdoncocustoms.com/22prst.html

Come and help us sell 100 grates before the Holidays!

I've slashed the crap outta the price of my most popular grate the 22.5" pro-series grate! Save 40% off the regular price of $124.95 ($74.95) and get your own grate!

The design is simple and without all the logo's and pictures. It's down and dirty grilling and smoking with all the frills!

This price is only for a limited time! Once I sell 100 grates, the sale is over!
Unread 11-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Skip
is One Chatty Farker

Do you have a set price for the lower and upper grate too?

You didn't mention the griddle option either. My griddle is the best part of my weber set up. I can "fry" a burger on an open grill. It brings me back to grandmas cast iron pan burgers. mmmmm gotta go cook a burger now.

Swamp Pit BBQ's freeloader

To part or not to part: that is the question. Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to part and suffer the slings and arrows of ostentatious brothers or to not part when faced with a sea of dissent, and by compromise end it? To part: to succeed. Forever more: and by succeed to say we win.

Yeah it looks good...but how does it smell?

Member of The Big Guns BBQ Team Semper Fumantem

"you're eating tree RAT, tree RAT, you're eating RAT!" -- landarc
Unread 11-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

You mean a package deal for top and bottom grates? So far, I've only worked a price and purchase option for the smokey joe. I'll tell you guys what, If you want a top and bottom grate combo, I'll give all the brethren a deal. If you order a top grate at the regular price of 125, ill throw in the bottom grate free. The only stipulation is the design is basic. I can't keep up with 100 custom logo design and special orders but I can give everyone a great deal.

You can either place an order on the website and just make sure to mention you are a brethren in the message portion of the checkout. Also if you want a part griddle, I will throw that in free. Just tell me how much of the grate to make griddle. (1/4 or 1/2)

If you would rather send me an email for an order, CLICK HERE fill in the form and I will email an invoice which you can pay by check or paypal.

It's a race to the holidays and I'm setting the bar at 100 grates!
Unread 11-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

THIS JUST IN!! FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL THE STANDARD PRO-SERIES GRATES IN THE SALE! Just enter coupon code "pro-series" to get the shipping! (free shipping only included on US orders) sorry

Also, this sale now covers 3 sizes for one price. 18.25" BGE - 22.5" kettle - 18.5" kettle.
Unread 11-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
Ashmont
Babbling Farker

Dang I so want one..... I guess well see what the holidays bring....

Proud member of Brethren Weber's for life

(Rescued 7 kettles in 2007, 1 in 2008, 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2010 Three of which I have and 8 that have gone to Brethren. PM me to get on the waiting list)

Weber Kettle Dabomb
Weber Kettle Justintime
Weber Kettle (Yet to be named by Daughter) Evil Twin Suggested!
Weber Kettle Grace
WSM "Winni"
WSM "Dumas"
One Smokey Joe
UDS "Peggy Sue"
http://ashsmoderndayclubhouse.blogspot.com/
Unread 11-13-2009, 07:38 AM   #6
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

orders are coming in.. better gett'em before they are all sold out!

Now offering Monogramming for $10 on this sale grate.
Unread 01-04-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
Smokin Turkey
is One Chatty Farker

This sale is still running! Not sure when we will cut it off but it's still here!