The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > * Expired * 3 Eyz BBQ Rubs

Notices

* Expired * 3 Eyz BBQ Rubs * Expired * Here is your one stop shop for everything 3 Eyz! We are currently featuring our Multi-Award Winning Original Championship Spice Rub. This is the rub that took first place overall at the GAB in 2009 and 2nd in mild rub in 2008. Check back periodically for updated retailer lists, new products, recipes, team news, announcements and more.

Unread 08-15-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
BChawg
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Major Clark calling 3eye's -- Come in 3eye's--over (squelch)

Hey Dan,

We recieved the spice you sent, but I need you to re email me at brian.clark@evab.afcent.af.mil so I can send you those pics I promised, I lost my hard drive a few weeks back and it wiped out everything.

I saw 3 Eyes, Diva Q, The Slabs, and a few other semi friendly faces on the Pitmaster 2 trailers. I have to admit it made me smile!

I saw that Mr. Plowboy took a GC down at the Cattleman's in Springfield, Mo (my hometown), and some strong showings by Butcher, Caveman, Meatburners, and Holla and Swalla. Looking forward to seeing you all next year.

Dan---Thanks again for the generous care package, enjoy the rest of BBQ season 2010! I'll keep an eye out to see how you are doing.

Major Clark

PS I have your stolen pen
Unread 08-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Dan - 3eyzbbq
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Glad you got the care package.

Email sent!

Extreme BBQ Trailer, Backwoods Competitor, Backwoods Party, WSM, Traegar 124, Yoder YS640
Thanks to our sponsors: The BBQ Guru, Grizzly Coolers, The Ingredients Store (FAB), Yoder Smokers, Big Poppa Smokers (Elite Team), BBQ Bobís Havín a BBQ and Galvinells Meats