The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > For the Board

Notices

For the Board *On Topic Only* Strictly moderated. NO BAD KARMA! This forum is for questions and discussions you would like reviewed by members of the KCBS(or other BBQ orgs) Board of Directors. A clean and direct place where they do not have to wade thru day to day chatter.

Unread 11-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
motoeric
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Mike Lake

As Mike Lake is the President, he doesn't head up a committee, so I can't do a side by side comparison to his committee reporting vs. Paul Kirk or Linda Mullane.

Eventually, as time allows, I'll try to go through their voting record on matters that mean the most to me. I'll post the results here. Hopefully we will be able to glean something from that.

Eric

A BBQ Brethren Publication
2 Thessalonians 2:15
Exodus 12:9
motoeric is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
Jeff_in_KC
somebody shut me the fark up.

Eric, I have gone thorugh the entire minutes record for 2009 except for just this past month and copied and pasted every issue that I could determine was brought to a vote by month. What is your email? I'll send that to you and you can pull out what you need and post voting records..
KCBS Member #14287
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
willkat98

Location: Chicago Western Burbs, but always south of Madison Ave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_KC View Post
What is your email?..
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...light=saberinc

"Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants..." - Maxwell

Bandera, M-BGE, WSM, Gold Kettle, Kenmore Gasser, 36Qt Turkey Fryer, ECB, Dutch Oven
willkat98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #4
Jeff_in_KC

Thanks Bill...
KCBS Member #14287
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
Buster Dog BBQ
is One Chatty Farker

While I don't know Mike real well, I will say the contest I have competed at where he and his wife have been reps have been some of the best run most satisfying contest I have been at. Mike being a cook, a rep, vendor, judging class instructor, etc is a true asset to KCBS.