That damn squirrel strikes at the Jack!!

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Came back to my site yesterday and found this sitting right in the middle of my cutting board:

Last edited:
The reputation of the Jack Daniel's squirrel is that he always takes away something of equal or greater value than the nutz he leaves behind. You might want to look around. I would be certain to keep the nut until you return to the Jack. It will bring you good luck to keep the nut around. It will be a signal to invite the JD squirrel back to your site. That is how many GC's have won. Its all about the nutz.
Merl

But what does it mean?:shock:

I wish somone would clue me in....summer flew by and have ALOT of old post reading to due over the long cold winter!

Edit: Thanks Merl...didn't know that. But what's up with the Brethren's newest squirrel craze?

I wish somone would clue me in....summer flew by and have ALOT of old post reading to due over the long cold winter!

Edit: Thanks Merl...didn't know that. But what's up with the Brethren's newest squirrel craze?

What squirrel craze?

Ok,ok.....I get it(not really) but hey, I'll play along.

squirrelband.jpg

the famous nuts........deeeeeeze nuts........was great to see you and your boy again bud

The reputation of the Jack Daniel's squirrel is that he always takes away something of equal or greater value than the nutz he leaves behind. You might want to look around. I would be certain to keep the nut until you return to the Jack. It will bring you good luck to keep the nut around. It will be a signal to invite the JD squirrel back to your site. That is how many GC's have won. Its all about the nutz.
Merl

Is it possible that the squirrel stole Steve's nuts at the Jack?:eek:

Back