The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 10-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
yelonutz
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Stepping Up To The Plate

fter judging for two years I have decided to come over to the dark side and cook Well after almost two years for judging for IBCA and KCBS. I have decided to move along into the cooking section.I recently purchased a Carson single axle that Is 6'8" wide, 6'6"tall and 12 foot long.I have filled the inside with 1 " foam insulation and then covered the interior with 3/8th ply. I will be carrying a few WSM's and a fridge, I will line it out with wire shelves and a fold down bed. I am looking for photos or ideas on how to do this up right! Any thoughts or inputs would be welcome. Thanks in Advance.

NUTZ

Photos to come.
Medium Green Egg
Mini Green Egg
New Black stoker with built in wi-fi
KCBS CBJ #20258
Drunk Uncles BBQ Team, Ruining Family Gatherings for Over 20 Years.

DAMN IT ANDY!!
yelonutz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-22-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Best of luck to ya John. BTW, you are doing it the right way: Judging first and then cooking. Also, you are starting out simple.

Weber Platinum Kettle, Weber OTS, Meco square grill, ECB, UDS, WSM, a cool fold up camping grill, Blackstone flat top camping stove, The MOAB, and now the proud owner of a YS640, MOINK.
Pitman for All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote