Poke on a stick! Vendors take a look easy peasy...

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Pork on a stick from local meat market for Parish bbq they lasted 30 min 300 of these bad boys.

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

We do well with sausage wraps. Cheap sausages rolled into a flour tortilla. We also do well with sausage on a stick.

We do well with sausage wraps. Cheap sausages rolled into a flour tortilla. We also do well with sausage on a stick.

Just remember grasshopper what you ate at fat/ash in the pretzel Those would be awesome to vend. Now get back to your brisket and have you started digging in the garden..... We are all counting on you.

Just remember grasshopper what you ate at fat/ash in the pretzel Those would be awesome to vend. Now get back to your brisket and have you started digging in the garden..... We are all counting on you.
You're gonna eat those words, Ash.:biggrin:

That looks interesting. Whole pork loins are pretty reasonably priced here, and I've got a knife. Now, where to get the sticks?

That looks interesting. Whole pork loins are pretty reasonably priced here, and I've got a knife. Now, where to get the sticks?

They came with them but bet a craft store would have them. Or just find thick skewers.

Very interesting!!!!

I have been all over the place here looking for sticks and the best we can do without buying 10,000 is those cheap , thin bamboo kebab skewers. The ones for candied apples wold be ideal.

I'm thinking Teri pork strips.

You need a hook-up?
Very interesting!!!!

I have been all over the place here looking for sticks and the best we can do without buying 10,000 is those cheap , thin bamboo kebab skewers. The ones for candied apples wold be ideal.

Very interesting!!!!

Just rubbed pork would work but Teri pork works too. 10,000 stick isn't bad we went thru 300 in 30mins. You do and all day event and its a couple thousand. You could save them for other events as well.

Great point. I'll take em besides we can use them for corn on the con then candied apples to vend in the winter.

Back