American Royal Countdown

I'd get 80-90 days on them if I were you.

Hey, give the rest of us a fighting chance. Don't beat us up too hard.

Yeah I don't put a rub on any piece a beef unless it is dark-brown and smells like chopped liver...:icon_sick:mrgreen:

I think after the last couple of weeks and the tear you have been on, you won't have to fight too hard.:wink:

Looking forward to actually meeting you and hangin' out this October!

Just found out I am judging the open. Looking forward to the weekend!

I was just thinking the same thing, the AR is right around the corner. Win,lose,or draw its typically the highpoint of our season.
Can't wait.

ML

It's alot like Christmas. Can't wait for it to get here! Damn glad when it's over!

Just made a second call, and got somebody to put something really nice into their cold storage for me, so it can get really happy. Competition BBQ is like crack!

Just made a second call, and got somebody to put something really nice into their cold storage for me, so it can get really happy. Competition BBQ is like crack!

Woo hoo!! :twisted:

Hello, it was sure nice meeting you and your friends at Laurie. Are you going to the AR? if so look us up we will be in 669 lot c.

It was great being neighbors with y'all... And we will be at the Royal. I know where to find y'all, your right next to my buddy Andy. Good people right there!

Back