Roll Call. Inside 30 days. U.P. Hog Wild - Kingsford MI, July 17 and 18, 2009

Boss Hog Wild

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hoping to see some of you fellow Brethren up in Kingsford Michigan for the 5th Annual UP Hog Wild on July 17th and 18th. Looking forward to having everyone as a guest in Michigan's wonderful Upper Peninsula.

We will be there.Looking forward to getting out.A month to go and a healthy amount of teams already.

Hopefully we'll be there too. I had some problems finding the checkbook since I rarely write checks, but our app and check are going in the mail tomorrow morning.

Not sold out yet!

I never thought I would have to worry about such a thing. We are not closed to applications as of yet. We have 25 official entries. I hear or read about people talking about coming up. Our only position is that we may have to cut it off at some point if we suddenly are flooded with applications and we can't find enough judges. By the way WE ARE LOOKING FOR JUDGES.. I have been told to inform judges that we have a pasty breakfast on Saturday morning for the teams and judges that show up early.... Don't know what a pasty is.... Ask Buzz Dean... We are still accepting them.... just don't know for how long. Depends on what's in the mail box... Thanks to all for your support.

One of my board members has a nice pasty business. We call him the Pasty Pimp. Now the rest of us..... except Ms. Daisy.... all look like we are trying to eat up his profits. But we really do have a pasty breakfast that he hosts on Saturday morning. I think it's a tax write off for him.... good fortune for the rest of us.

I bet thats way better then the usual Pop Tart sittng on op of the cooker for breakfast.

We would love to see both Scottie and Ford, and anyone else that is interested up in Kingsford on the 17th and 18th. It's really turning into a fun year for us. Thank's everyone.

OK - so if there's room and it looks like there is we'll be there. I suggest that you batten down the hatches and prepare for a hurricane. No wait we're makin' Bahama Mama's from the Bonesmokers recipe so it won't be a hurricane after all just a major disaster for some. This is where we revert to 2002-2005 when the party shirts are worn Friday night. And Carol says she's ready for it.

And the kids are coming! So they will probably be onsite for part or all of this. And that's a blast for sure. Max, Jim, Candy and Pearl all say they are prepared to judge the other teams entrys and I guarantee nothing below a 7 and probably a 9 as they can demolish food faster than anything you've seen. Of course I'll keep them on chains. They have been know to chew thru canvas leads in under 10 minutes.

Ford ,I will save some chicken for the kids.
They will sure appreciate that. :cool:

You'll be sober enough Saturday to cook it but I'm not sure about some others.:icon_devil You are about to see the dark side and we're not talking the Royal. Just ask the Shigs, or wait don't ask them they were in bed at 7 and the party went until after 10 at Fairbanks last year. I figure the Bahama Mamas and 2 - 1/2 gallons of frozen Jack for starters. And of course the single barrel for Carol. Not to mention a cigar run before.

Looking forward to seeing you and will the MRS be with you? And does she like fruit juice drinks? Trying to do anything I can to cripple you on Saturday:mrgreen:

Back