Ok...Who's Twitting?

nthole

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We created a twitter account for our team. I have no idea why, but I suppose some sicko's will want to know when we're cooking, what we're cooking, and how bad we're loosing.

So if you twitter come and follow us!

twitter.com/porkpistolsbbq

There's ton of BBQ folks on Twitter and you can find some of them here. Welcome aboard.

Heck, I'm just trying to figure out Facebook...

I was using Twitter but then swapped over to Facebook. You can post updates AND pics on there.

Okay Neil...

You TWEET on TWITTER!!!

However we all know you are a TWIT!

I quit following people on twitter. Cotton picking notices kept my blackberry going. I like it, just not the constant notices.

I quit following people on twitter. Cotton picking notices kept my blackberry going. I like it, just not the constant notices.

Just change your user settings. I was being killed with messages but now only know whats going on if I'm logged in.

I tweet once every few months whether I need to or not. Since I'm not pimping or reporting anything, I don't see the point.

Yeah, I go in cycles too. I don't own or sell anything either so it's just the fun of posting thoughts I don't want on my blog that I love.

I tweet once every few months whether I need to or not. Since I'm not pimping or reporting anything, I don't see the point.

Agreed. It is my opinion that generally noone cares that I am currently eating a boring lunch, or that I am happy I am regular today. I am all ffor the newest and greatest technological thing, but for Twitter, I don't yet see the point. If someone can please enlighten me I would appreciate it.

On the other hand I do have a twitter account. It is musicmanryan if anyone wants to follow me. :wink::icon_blush:

Agreed. It is my opinion that generally noone cares that I am currently eating a boring lunch, or that I am happy I am regular today. I am all ffor the newest and greatest technological thing, but for Twitter, I don't yet see the point. If someone can please enlighten me I would appreciate it.

On the other hand I do have a twitter account. It is musicmanryan if anyone wants to follow me. :wink::icon_blush:

I use it alot for clients looking to extend their brand reach or for anyone who is an authority on a particular subject, etc. If done properly it can be much more than "what I had for lunch". Think of it as fast blogging. You post a point of view on something, people respond and there's a dialog. Like minded folks follow each other and exchange opinions on current news, recipe ideas, whatever. But without the "social" back and forth part of it, there's really no point being on it.

Back