The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk > BBQ Brethren Throwdowns

Notices

BBQ Brethren Throwdowns Join us in the backyard for a fun weekly contest and show off your BBQ creations! New categories are posted each week. Winners earn bragging rights, a Throwdown Certificate, and the chance to choose the next week's category. Fun people only please! If you take this too seriously you will have to leave the party until you are fun again.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #31
thirdeye
somebody shut me the fark up.

Oh man, I expected at least a few cornbread entries.....should we just pull the plug on this week?

KCBS - CBJ
Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #32
BobBrisket

Here's mine. Didn't have time to do what I really wanted to make, but I did have the chance to make this yesterday. Its a little CI full of sausage, bacon and jalapeno corn bread topped with a bit o' cheese. Weber Kettles kick arse and so do Lodge CI gear.
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP

Last edited by BobBrisket; 05-19-2009 at 12:44 AM..
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #33
fweck
is one Smokin' Farker

Pull the plug or not thirdeye looks really good, and I am not real big on fish, but then the othe guy's (thousand apologies, it's on the other page now!!!) looks real good too!!

Edit: Then Bobbriskit had to throw his good eats in too!

Let the voting begin!!
Stovetop, Camerons Gourmet Mini Smoker.
Future UDS Owner (slow build mod)
Smokin' Fast, Splashproof, Blue Thermapen

Airborne! God Bless our Troops! :amen:
KCBS CBJ
Member of the Zero's Club
CLICK HERE to visit the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns
fweck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #34
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Vote thread was put up with the entries that made it by the deadline of 9pm Central tonight. Sorry Bob, I would love to put it in there, but a deadline's a deadline.

I am surprised there weren't more entries too.
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #35
BobBrisket

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigabyte View Post
Vote thread was put up with the entries that made it by the deadline of 9pm Central tonight. Sorry Bob, I would love to put it in there, but a deadline's a deadline.

I am surprised there weren't more entries too.
No problem, Brother. Rules are rules. Time zones mess me all up. I'll be back next week, no biggie.
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote