The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures

Notices

Brethren Sales and Ventures A placed for our general membership to post personal items for sale(or trade) items. The ventures forums are for tenured members to promote their commercial products with their own forums.(Subscription based).

Unread 05-01-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
U2CANQUE
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default LPAGA-60...Magicater Grill with 60" in roll top

I have to get rid of my baby...no, not the smoker, but, the mambo-jambo grill. It is 60” widths. Includes aluminized steel construction, stainless steel front, sides, back and service shelf, modular design, stainless steel radiant's, pilot system, water tubs,
heavy duty cooking grid, steel legs with casters, complete gas system, 2 40 lb horizontal tanks in removable tank cart with wheels and NSF certified.

It lists new for $3,764, with the roll top running an additional $1,200.

I will post my pictures of it as soon as I can roll it out of the garage. A direct link to the grill specs is at http://www.dvorsons.com/Magikitchen/MagiCater.html#Gas

I am asking $1,250....great for catering large parties.....it has ran like a champ.....
Cleveland, Ohio

Jambo (J-3) Black on Black-with Hot Rod Flames
FEC w/ IQ4
U2CANQUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
themontanagrizzlies
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

Is grill still available? John 406-498-5407
themontanagrizzlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
atti
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

Smile magicater

I am interested in purchasing one for my outdoor kitchen. I was wondering how you like it and if you have any negative things you would like to point out about it. I have looked into other grills (they are prettier but much more expensive) and do not have the size or btu's in comparison to this one. Any advice would be appreciated.
thanks
Atti
atti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
U2CANQUE
is One Chatty Farker

It is a decent outside grill. I would look into a better cover for the grill than the one that they send you. It is plastic, and damages easily. Overall I have been pleased with the grill, customer service, and overall reliability.
Cleveland, Ohio

Jambo (J-3) Black on Black-with Hot Rod Flames
FEC w/ IQ4
U2CANQUE is offline   Reply With Quote