Greetings from across the big pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Fellow Brethren,

Just a noob here but what I've seen on this site is really,really awesome!
Last September I moved to my own house and it comes with a backyard that is relatively big for a city that I live in,ofcourse you need to take advantage of that so that calls for a good BBQ!
After a good Googling on internet I discovered you guys.
Since I just moved and spend all my hard earned money that I've saved over the past couple of years I won't be going anywhere outside of The Netherlands to go on holidays.
So.....I've decided to spend my holidays in my backyard and start working on my little "summer project".
I wanna build an UDS and a horizontal grill or offset.
Last Wednesday I bought two 52.78 gallon barrels with closed lid that had organic palm oil in it for 12,50 (euro's) each.
Didn't do anything with it yet but wanna start asap to build a fire in it to get it cleaned!
Most probably I'll go follow Norco's design as base combined with some other stuff that I've seen on internet.
I appreciate you guys allready for the time and effort you spend on this site and on me!
Attached Images
attachment.php

Welcome Phubar. Great looking setting for some UDS barbecue. Glad you found us and decided to participate.

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

By the way, I always though that 'Phubar' was spelled with an 'F'.:eek::lol::eek::lol::eek:

By the way, I always though that 'Phubar' was spelled with an 'F'.:eek::lol::eek::lol::eek:
Maybe he works for Price Pfister, you know, the phabulous phaucet with the phunny name.

Glad you're here Phubar.
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Hgheghege!
Good call!
There is nothing wrong with your spelling capabilities!:wink:
Don't forget i'm from the Flatlands ey?:grin:

Maybe he works for Price Pfister, you know, the phabulous phaucet with the phunny name.

Glad you're here Phubar.
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Hahahhahaha!!!
Gotta wipe the tears out of my eyes!
Your quote was cool but the name of that company is priceless!:-D

Thanx all you guys,I appreciate it!
I'll try to keep you guys posted with pictures like everybody else here.
Everybody likes pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back