The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 03-27-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
Spices
Found some matches.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Southern Rib Challenge

Hey Everybody, We are having a Rib Cook Off May 9th in Guntersville Alabama(north Alabama). We will be joining ESPN and the Bassmasters Elite for their big tournament on beautiful Lake Guntersville. We are fishing for the best ribs in the South. If you think you got the best, then get signed up. The deadline is April 1st but I will extend it to the 3rd to anyone who call me and let me know they are coming. This is a fund raiser for Operation BBQ Feed our troops. We will be cooking for over 2000 at Ft Campbell in July and need to raise funds. IF you have any questions you can call me at
256-891-7592
Spices is offline   Reply With Quote