Atomic MOINK Balls

HeSmellsLikeSmoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Seeing Porchpup's great pron with MOINK Balls and ABTs right next to each other gave me an idea.

If you stuff an ABT with a frozen meatball, cut in half, then glaze the bacon -- there you have it - an Atomic MOINK Ball. Bet they will be tasty with that extra jap kick.

I can't try them until the snow and ice melts enough to drag the smoker out of the garage. Someone from a warmer climate is authorized try them out for me in the meantime. :mrgreen:

We'll have to get an officialy ruling from Ginger on this.

They sound really good, but not sure if the variation will allow the official use of the term MOINK Ball. If you cut it in half you don't really have a ball...do you.

Well I guess you could split the jap and put half on the top and half on the bottom of a whole meatball. The Bacon would hold it together.

Gotta be some way to do it. The key is the way they will taste.

Monikapeno!

I know the japs make noise after digestion but figured that wouldn't be too appetiseing.

Ginger is gonna spank and criticize you...

which she charges $50 extra for, just like downtown.

I'm thinking in order to allow proper cheese filling, you would have to have very small balls. I'm not saying that to be funny either, I'm being serious. Really.

You have a good point about the cheese. Perhaps they would taste better with no cheese. The atomic part of ABT comes from the japs, not the cheese.

Back