Hello from SW Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toolman

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I have lurked here long enough to know I am completely out of my league when it comes to bbq, but I am hoping to learn.

Like a lot of people, I have played around with grills and such for a long time but didn't truly come to appreciate meat over fire until my wife bought me a Chargriller Pro. We preceded to burn through that in about a year. Even though one or two of the voices in my head advised against it I bought a gas grill, and boy was it convenient. But the taste just wasn't there. I guess this angered the BBQ Gods, because that gasser burned up within a couple of months after getting it. I am currently in the process of designing and building my own smoker.

Great moniker Toolman!

Everyone... and I meam everyone has to start somewhere... me too. Welcome to the madness associated in the pursuit of better BBQ!!! Ask around... everyone is welcome to expand their knowledge.

Its been known to happen... the comradery of friends, Family, and food!

Welcome to the forum, dude... there's a plenty of MoFo's around (Missouri Folks) Brothers and Sistas who will hopefully guide you through the best BBQ learning curve around.

Great moniker Toolman!

Everyone... and I meam everyone has to start somewhere... me too. Welcome to the madness associated in the pursuit of better BBQ!!! Ask around... everyone is welcome to expand their knowledge.

Its been known to happen... the comradery of friends, Family, and food!

Welcome to the forum, dude... there's a plenty of MoFo's around (Missouri Folks) Brothers and Sistas who will hopefully guide you through the best BBQ learning curve around.

What he said!!!!^^^^^^^.. Even Shane gets it right sometimes (With the help of Wyatt) Ask us and I am sure someone will have an answer. :cool: Welcome now git cookin..........

Welcome aboard Toolman! Gotta buncha good MoFos here and always room for another!

Welcome! Grab a cold one and light a fire. You have found a great place to learn about bbq.

Welcome brother to the greatest forum on earth. I am just up the road in Springfield and it would be great to get together and talk some Q. Lot of great information and help from the folk here. So many people are willing to help at any time. Just ask any question. Glad you are here.

I want to thank everyone for a very warm welcome, and hopefully I will learn my way around before too long.

Yes, this is the home of Ozark Hardwood Products. It's a great company and we are fortunate they decided to come to our town.

Eventually, I want an insulated cabinet style smoker (love those Spicewines), but for now I am attempting to build just a simple cabinet. Basically I am hoping it will function like a UDS, only square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back