The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Unread 11-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #1
grillfella
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Bigmistas BBQ

Just got back from the Pasadena arts festival, where I had the pleasure of finaly meeting Neil and his lovely wife. He was vending the event. I enjoyed a tasty meal of Tri-tip, pork ribs, cold slaw and awesome potato salad. I have to say the Q was excellent and was worth the trip. I can't wait to meet the rest of the so cal bretheren. Good job Neil!! you have a class operation. See you soon my friend.
grillfella is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-09-2008, 11:57 PM   #2
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

I bet he's tired.

Unread 11-10-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
grillfella
is one Smokin' Farker

He was upbeat and I know Neil is looking foreword to a beer Cheers
grillfella is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #4
Norcoredneck
somebody shut me the fark up.

Neils always upbeat. Think that comp smile is his gameface.

The Prontologist is in...
Ok let's see your Butt!
Norcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote