Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am really enjoying this forum and hope to learn a lot from it. I have a lot of friends on the site and the one reason I joined. My husband, Rich and I have been in KCBS since 1987 and started barbecuing competitions with KCass BBQ Team (Kansas City/Cass County). KCass....don't say it too fast!

With four small kids, way back then, we decided we couldn't afford the $50 entry fees so we decided to contnue the fun by repping and judging contests for awhile. That's how we got started doing that. We were both recruited to become CBJ Instructors and have enjoyed the educational side. But we always continued cooking at least 5 contests a year along with repping and teaching. Rich served on the Board from 91-93 and then I served the last 6 years ending in 2008.

Now that our kids have grown, we saw we had a little more cash on hand and have gone back to our first love of competition barbecue. We still rep a few and continue to teach, but we love the comraderie of our BBQ friends in the real world of Quin. The cookers. We've also come to know and love many of the judges and Contest Organizers who are sincere barbecue enthusiasts.

Thanks for the opportunity of sharing and sure to meet many more new friends with the passion.

Bunny Tuttle/KCass BBQ Team :-D

Bunny,

I'll never forget the day we met. If you ever forget... I'll be here to remind you. Boy was that an introduction to comp BBQ.

Love ya!!!

Todd

Welcome! You have quite the resume! Looking forward to learning from your words of wisdom!

Welcome Bunny! Glad you hopped over to "Cattle Call" for your introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back