Royal BBQ Brethren Group Picture

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Will most everyone be into their spots by 5PM on Friday so we could get together someplace and have a BBQ Brethren group picture taken?

Or, would you propose another time or day? I think it would be a neat idea to have us all together for a group shot.

Heck I don't care if you are not competing, you could still have your picture taken.

Thoughts? Ideas?

oh oh oh oh

bunny_pik_me.jpg

can I be in the picture too?

I'll be there by 6pm Thursday so I think I can make it unless I'm prepping meat.

Boondoggle boys should be good anytime Friday. Seems that we're the only one's with the long walk from the dark side.

the steel cattle for a background?

I'll be there by 6pm Thursday so I think I can make it unless I'm prepping meat.

Takes you 24 hours to prep meat? :cool: Wait. Don't answer. I've seen your chicken process...

Jeff won't be able to make it. :biggrin:

Takes you 24 hours to prep meat? :cool: Wait. Don't answer. I've seen your chicken process...

Jeff won't be able to make it. :biggrin:

I'm going out on a limb here, Jeff will be at the photo opt, I'm taking his razor away for a while.

And it's been met with favor by judges in DeSoto, Sedalia and Warrensburg recently, not to mention the Royal last year... :p :wink:

I'm going out on a limb here, Jeff will be at the photo opt, I'm taking his razor away for a while.

Y'all are funny farkers! :roll: :biggrin:

I must give Rub the credit for the idea, he mentioned it in a PM exchange, and I posted the question.....

Phil, I like the trailer as a backdrop idea, but i'm a thinkin' there may be too many of us there that the trailer wouldn't be seen.....:biggrin:

But it could be worth a try! Any place is good with me.....kinda why I threw this out there....

And Jeffie, if a photo op is gonna run you late on prep, I'll bring the electric razor to help you speed up the process.....:twisted:

Back