WilliePallooza, LI; NY

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
There will be a get together or Brethren and friends in the parking lot of Willie B's next Sunday.

I hope to see you all there. Bring what you would like to eat. I've got sausages covered.

Corner of 5th Ave and Sunrise Hwy., Bayshore, NY.

Eric

There will be a get together or Brethren and friends in the parking lot of Willie B's next Sunday.

I hope to see you all there. Bring what you would like to eat. I've got sausages covered.

Corner of 5th Ave and Sunrise Hwy., Bayshore, NY.

Eric
Eric covers his sausages, pass it on.

no that's a go...:biggrin:, I'm guessing Eric will only be joining us on Sunday :rolleyes:

I might be there LATE Saturday (like 10 or 11), but I'll definitely be there covering my sausages on Sunday.

Eric

Hey,

Who is showing up and who is bringing what?

Will the Lang be out? Anyone bringing a grill or smoker?

I'll have sausages, beef ribs and ABT's.

See ya Sunday!

Eric

I am going to try and pop down there. On call for the weekend, so I never know what's going to be. What do you need me to bring down if I do come??

I'm making sausage & peppers for potluck Saturday night and Apple Danish for breakfast Sunday morning and Skippy burgers Sunday afternoon and of course snacks...lol

I'm making sausage & peppers for potluck Saturday night and Apple Danish for breakfast Sunday morning and Skippy burgers Sunday afternoon and of course snacks...lol
Can we get a time confirmation on those skippy burgers?:wink:

We will be thinking of you all this weekend. I hope we can do as well as we did last year at Rock n Ribfest.

We will be thinking of you all this weekend. I hope we can do as well as we did last year at Rock n Ribfest.
Good luck Guy. Not to put any pressure on you but we are counting on you to bring it home because you are the only one representing the LIFO's this year:tongue:

My schedule is a bit unknown at the moment but I want to try to make it down at some point, even if just for a little while.

I think an official Sledcast may be in order... Two people told me it was supposed to rain this weekend on both days.

Is anyone else from here confirmed who has not posted yet ?

For those coming on Sat. What time are you planning to arrive ?

Last edited:
I'm still not sure what all is happening but I figured on swinging by Saturday afternoon/evening to see what's up; depending on that, try again Sunday if folks are still game.
Hope to be there, not El-Seven.

Woolly Bully mod, right Wes??? He is soooo young. Just having some fun Vinny.

Back