oink
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Discussion and Reflection > ** Carmellas Auction** In the Spirit of the Brethren for Carmella **

Notices

** Carmellas Auction** In the Spirit of the Brethren for Carmella ** Bald is Beautiful!! An auction for Baby Carmella. Money will go to a trust, from us to her... and in return, Divemaster and TxSchute will become better lookin. See details inside.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #16
SmokeInDaEye
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesebob View Post
Only if you're a giant. I'm 6'4" and it fits fine.

May just be the angle. Thought it was one of those weird half aprons. I love the logo! Just had a test tee done with mine.
Gen II Komodo Kamado, Pit Barrel Cooker, 3x 18.5" WSMs, 22.5" WSM, modified 18.5" Weber Kettle, 22.5" Weber Kettle circa 1960ish, Weber One Touch Platinum, copper Weber Smokey Joe, La Caja China, Bubba Keg, Bodom Picnic Grill, Weber Genesis
SmokeInDaEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #17
Rookie'48
Quintessential Chatty Farker

$70.00.
Judge Number 6 competition BBQ team

Possibly the only judge ever to get an award from a bunch of cooks

UDS 075 UCB WSM and a bunch of other stuff.
Rookie'48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #18
chinesebob
is One Chatty Farker

Looks like we have a winner. Rookie'48 it is! PM me your address and you should have them shortly. I'll be out of town for a couple of days so I won't get to mail them until I get back. Do you want one for you and the Mrs or for someone else?
And sizes (you can PM me that with the address)...