So Cal BBQ Crawl

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Bentley, Brian_in_SoCal and I are going to do a BBQ Crawl on Sat. Jan 12. We are going to hit 3 BBQ places in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. Here's the list...

JayBee's BBQ
15915 S Avalon Blvd,
Gardena, CA 90248

The Rib Nest BBQ
1766 W El Segundo Blvd,
Gardena, CA 90249

Porky's BBQ
Eight-O-One E Manchester Blvd,
Inglewood, CA 90301

Is anybody out there interested in joining us?

We are going to meet at JayBee's at 11:30a.m. on Saturday. Post if you are interested...

I understand. Making money outweighs spending money. Hope you make it next time!

There's some type of sports every weekend. The last place on the list has tv's. We can hang out there when we are done.

Every time I sign up to meet you guys on a weekend, the universe converges in just the right way to put me at work on that day.

Somebody mentioned the place:

Porky's BBQ
Inglewood, CA 90301

They told me the food is good.

Feel free to bring friends along. They might get interested and decide to join the CBBQA!

We are going to meet at JayBee's at 11:30a.m. on Saturday

Every time I sign up to meet you guys on a weekend, the universe converges in just the right way to put me at work on that day.

Somebody mentioned the place:

Porky's BBQ
Inglewood, CA 90301

They told me the food is good.

Gary, you going to stop by the Backyard event?

Hey guys will talk to the wife tonight to see if she has any plans for me. Sure would like to make this gig. Sounds like fun. Let you know later.:icon_bigsmil

Ya Hoo!! I will be seeing you guys Saturday. Will be loooking forward to this. Big Brother Smoke sorry you won't make it. Brian what is this backyard BBQ you keep refering to?:icon_bigsmil

Ya Hoo!! I will be seeing you guys Saturday. Will be loooking forward to this. Big Brother Smoke sorry you won't make it. Brian what is this backyard BBQ you keep refering to?:icon_bigsmil

Maybe they will cancel!. Let's get together on our own; we are too close!

If you weren't out running all over the country you could do some stuff at home.:twisted:

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:I got a home in Chicago and here in sunny Cal!

Call my arse when you have a chance and I will try calling as well.

Back