THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smoke-n-my-i's

is Blowin Smoke!
Just how many slabs of baby back ribs can one fit on a CharGriller and not overload it?

Sorry about the blue tint to the pics... I will have to check the settings on the cell phone camera. They were taken outdoors in the bright sunlight....

Here is a start:

Twelve (12) slabs of baby back ribs. I found them for $2.29 a

pound.... WOW... what a buy. I loaded up and the family will be

glad I am allergic to pork....

Here are the twelve (12) slabs of ribs on the CG doing what they do

best. Count them, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12....

I will post more later......

Just how many slabs of baby back ribs can one fit on a CharGriller and not overload it?

I know it ... :idea:

17 ! :biggrin::biggrin:

57_21072007_003_Medium_1.jpg

DM

Ok, here's the update:

Ribs are done. Cut up 2 slabs, and they are going to be history real soon... They sure smelled super.... :cry: too bad I can't enjoy just one.....

Just after saucing before I brought them in.

close up... eat your hearts out ! ! ! !

And yeppers, I think I could have squeezed a few more in.... that rib rack sure was nice. Ended up with 9 slabs in all on it. Had to take the warming rack out to get it in though.

Hey Don,

I count 16.... is there another slab behind the right hand rack???? If so, that will make 17... nice arrangement. I only had the one rack, but will consider another if I continue doing multiple slabs...

Back