• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Willie B's Tailgate Parking Lot

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey,

Willie is having a tailgate party in the parking lot tomorrow. Try to come down and say 'hi'. I have a bunch of questions to bounce off competitors about next year.

I'll try to make it in time for the Colts/Pats games.

Eric

I think I am free tomorrow afternoon...

Wife and daughter are going to my sister's baby shower. Have to run some errands first but I will try to make it down.

ok, how did I quote a post that hadn't been posted yet, boy are the times messed up...lol

Yes Vin there is an interest!!

I think I've got a 12 pack of the Opa's Jalepeno and Cheese sausage in the freezer that Jorge brought on his last trip from TX...

Any interest ?

I'll be showing up for the Pats game. Save me a sausage!

Julie, please bring the blanket.

Eric

Please handle my sausage with the love, tenderness, and affection it deserves......

Kick in the A$$ I'm just reading this thread now. I have some chickens in the WSM and awaiting the Pats game. I'm with you all in thought and wish I could've joined you for the partay.

Willie's hot wings, Jorge's Opas and a cupla Lone Star Longnecks...

Please handle my sausage with the love, tenderness, and affection it deserves......

Had to drive 23 minutes or so today to taste some great food, from Bayshore to Fredricksburg.
(brought a few Lone Star to assist, saving the last Shiner for the 'Boys tonight.)
Nice gathering; Will , Barry, Mineola Fred, Vinny, then Sledneck and Julie and her entourage whose names and identities are classified for homeland security reasons.
Thanks for sending up the sausage for Vinny to bring Jorge, it was a treat for this ol' boy and I reminded the LIFO's how special they are!
I split as the Jets went into tailspin mode and most likely some other folks may have swung by.
A splendid time was had by all.
Thanks.
W

Fun time...

I stuck around until 5, then had to go food shopping...

Menu included Willie B's chicken wings in hot sauce (twice coated), Jorge's jalepeno beef sausage, Big Barry made some Carribbean Jerk chicken, and then Skip made Skippy Burgers all cooked on Big Barry's weber kettle. I had to bail before the burgers went on the grill but watched Skip carefully measure & mold his burgers. Julie and Skip also brought had a nice cooler full of drinks including beer, wine coolers, water, tequila etc.

Fun time...

I stuck around until 5, then had to go food shopping...

Menu included Willie B's chicken wings in hot sauce (twice coated), Jorge's jalepeno beef sausage, Big Barry made some Carribbean Jerk chicken, and then Skip made Skippy Burgers all cooked on Big Barry's weber kettle. I had to bail before the burgers went on the grill but watched Skip carefully measure & mold his burgers. Julie and Skip also brought had a nice cooler full of drinks including beer, wine coolers, water, tequila etc.

Wish I could have made it. Know how much you love the wine coolers, Vinny.

Gasp...............NO PICTURES????????????????

Glad you all had a great time!

Sure wished we had things like this around here.

Back