• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Grill Decency.com

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Dearest wifey called and said that a package arrived for me and WTF BBQ junk did I buy now? I had total forgot about that promo they had about Friends not letting friends buy crappy grills. Gawd that was some time ago.. Anyway I forgot about it but letting her steam that I bought something til I get home and explain it to her. She then might understand. Hope the frying pan is not in her hand when I walk through the door. My next question is has anyone gotten anything else from them?

Yeah I forgot about filling that out too... but nothing here yet.

Moved here from Discussion and Reflection.

I signed up months ago and havent seen anything since.

Wheeee!

got mine today. nice brush, membership card and stickers

Will the membership card ya think get us in the local strip club for free? I do though believe in Weber's. Cant wait to get home maybe I will wait and see how long it takes before she says are you going to open that?

Got mine last night. First thing out of the wifes mouth: "How much did you have to pay to sign up for that?"
Laminated ID card, nice silicone basting brush, stickers, door hangers. Pretty cool.
I'm gonna have to get one of them police ID holders to put my laminated agent card in, so I can be a hard a$$ and all....

Got mine yesterday. Still waiting on the gloves that we all tried to get a while back. :confused:

got mine today...they could afford to send 2 brushes if they cut back on the packaging...

Nope, nothing yet from Weber or the glove folks. I'd complain, but it's free stuff, right?
Dave

Mine arrived today too. Same story with the wifey . . . 'how much did THIS cost?' Which I can't blame her for that 'cause we were looking at the silicon basting brushes when we were at a local cooking supply shop which were anywhere between $8 and $20

I finally convinced her it was all free . . .

Yeah - nice brush for sure and well worth the ten minutes on the web site to get it.

I signed up when the last thread on the subject popped up...nothin' yet.

JD

I think!!!

how long did you have to wait to get stuff from them. I signed up like a month ago.

I think I signed up in July sometime..... but cant remember... It will come just a matter of time. I free so I aint complaining. Nice brush that will go into the bbq stash. The people I cook for aint complaining either

Fark. I was already a member of Weber Nation and thought that would suffice. Oh well, I just signed up last night.

Between my Makers Mark Ambassador stickers and my Weber Agent ID card, I'll be the chit next time I get a little tipsy in the bar. Tall stories mod.

Back