• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

MaineBBQ

Yakfishingfool

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Going to eb in the ogunquit area the 12-14th of october, is there anything BBQ going on? Contest, recommended restaurants, etc. Scott

I don't know what going to eb means, sounds kinda personal to me, :-D LOL, but you have to check out Bucks Naked BBQ in Freeport, its about a 20 minute ride north of ongunquit area, my friend Alex is the owner, tell him that I sent you, you will not be dissapointed. For breakfast or lunch stop by the Maine Diner on Route 1 in Wells , it is really really good, the best Lobster Pie in Maine, Well Have fun on your trip, see you in Sayville next month !!

Naw, no contests in Maine in Oct.... and When in Rome... If its me I wouldnt be looking for BBQ in Maine. I'd be looking for Lobsters, followed by ice cream. Maine has tons of roadside ice cream shops that make their own.

Big Daddy's in Wells
Smiling Hill Farm in Scarborough
Scoop Deck in Kennebunk
Brown's in York

.... and When in Rome... If its me I wouldnt be looking for BBQ in Maine.

Agreed. Ogunquit has some GREAT restaurants. We go to The Hurricane alot. Its in Perkins Cove. Also a short drive north to Portland is well worth the trip! Great brew pubs and some real fine dining there too.

Mike

I went to Bucks for for the first time last week, for lunch. I had a very good brisket sandwich, and my wife had a stuffed baked potato that was good as well.
If you want a really good steak go to The Steak House in Wells. There are too many good seafood places to mention. Brian

Back