Should be nice and hot

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
at Laurie next weekend! We had 2 vendings this weekend and I'll bet we lost 5 pounds each in water weight. Also have a catering Tuesday night for 150. Today I'm gonna stay inside the A/C and relax.

Last edited:
at Laurie next weekend! We had 2 vendings this weekend and I'll bet we lost 5 pounds each in water weight. Also have a catering Tuesday night for 150. Today I'm gonna stay inside the A/C and relax.

I typicaly drop between 9 and 13lbs each contest depending on heat. Even when I consume a mass quantity of liquid, then for two days I have leg craps something god awful. That is why I tell people its an endurance sport. :icon_sleepy
Dave

I typicaly drop between 9 and 13lbs each contest depending on heat. Even when I consume a mass quantity of liquid, then for two days I have leg craps something god awful. That is why I tell people its an endurance sport. :icon_sleepy
Dave

I hear ya. I usually ache for a day or so after a hot one.

Gatorade and bananas for me on contest weekends.....and I still ache the next day...now to get up and start unpacking the trucks....I've been lazy today....

Back