Ugly drum Smoker is a "Winner"

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I get a "Power Cick E-magazine " sent roughly once a month to my E-mail address. Once a year they have a contest on homemade projects. They are broken down into time it takes to make. I entered a Ugly Drum Smoker and described how like Q it is a disease. I described how lots of the Brethren are into customizing and tuning their drums. Guess what? Got this today.

Patrick,

Congratulations, your "Ugly Drum Smoker" project was a winner in this
years Weekend Welder challenge. You are 1 of 10 winners in the 1-5 hour
time category. You have won a $50 gift card and your project will now
be eligible to win the grand prize choice of a Millermatic 210 with
Spoolgun, Syncrowave 200, or a Spectrum 625 plasma cutter. In the August
1st issue of Powerclick the subscribers will be able to vote on their
favorite project in each time category and which ever project gets the
most votes will win.

Would be cool if the Brethren would sign up and vote. Gonna have to get a Brethren sticker for Drum and see if I can get in the Magazine.

First you need to sign up to get newsletter at
http://www.millerwelds.com/
Bottom left of page. Voting starts in August and you have to get the e-newsletter to vote. Newsletter is informative in itself. Lots of ideas, projects, and tips. Thanks.

I signed up too! I have no idea what "Millermatic 210 with
Spoolgun, Syncrowave 200, or a Spectrum 625 plasma cutter" are, but I'm sure gonna help you win them!

Then you can make me a UDS. :-D

All I know is the plasma cutter is the cats arse, right Brauma?

Millermatic 210 is awesome. Im in as well.

Can ya remind me to vote in August?

You did that in 1-5 hours ?

if I'm lucky, it might take me 1-5 months...hopefully not years... maybe I'd have some luck with a welder...

Seriously... congrats !!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for the newsletter and I wll definitely vote for you! Guess I better start thinking of things for you to weld...

I signed up for the newsletter and I wll definitely vote for you! Guess I better start thinking of things for you to weld...

Exactly. Each vote is worth what ... I'd say at least 8 hours worth of welding. :rolleyes:

We as Brethren are becoming a force to be reckoned with, ain't it cool!!!8) :-D :biggrin:

You did that in 1-5 hours ?

if I'm lucky, it might take me 1-5 months...hopefully not years... maybe I'd have some luck with a welder...

Seriously... congrats !!!!!!!!!!!

I can make a pretty good mess in 1 to 5 hours.

Didn't count time picking up all mess. :twisted: Seriously simple drum is a piece of cake. That is what I entered long before The BUDS build.

Back