Roll Call-Okie Joe/KC Speedway (W/partial Results)

Does Andy need my calculator to count to six?

Sometime I need to partake of the HoDeDo experience. Or is it the HoDeDo lifestyle? Either way, I hear that they are "Legends in KC BBQ".

We have Randy's Daughter's graduation. Something more important than BBQ calls: family.

Have fun.

If you're lucky, you could be interviewed in the Mobile Sex Traveler while experiencing the HoDeDo "lifestyle.

If you're lucky, you could be interviewed in the Mobile Sex Traveler while experiencing the HoDeDo "lifestyle.

Don't worry Jeff, I have set up your interview with "the couple" for Friday evening....that way you can experience first hand instead of just listening.:twisted:

BTW, the Kids Q is Friday evening, if Tammy and Taylor wanted to see Kaylin.

The M.S.T. has nothing to do with the HoDeDo's - It just happened to be parked next to our site. You were parked on the other side of it.... hmmm... coincidence?? :shock:

Boondoggle will be there in our first competition. Spot 220-something. Stop by and wish us luck ... just bring by all of your secret ingredients.

If I can get time, I am going to try to come see everyone! Hopefully Jeff will have beer this time...Ha. Just kiddin'

I'll be there in space 230 cooking with my old buddy DB. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!!
The Good DR will be in the house! :lol:

Have a great time Ray.

TIM

It's the books - I knew I knew the name ... and you knew that I knew. So we both now know who you are.

I'll be hungover and food makes me sick when I'm in that condition. I hope my brother realizes he's doing the chicken.:-D

Roll Call-Okie Joe/KC Speedway (Merged and awaiting Results)

Dying to know who won.

EDIT: Oh, this is Plowboy. I'm at Randy's house.

Moderator's Note:
Merged and "BUMP" :lol:

Gonna be interesting with the field there!

TIM

PDT - GC
Smokin Guns - RGC

HoDeDo's - somewhere in mediocrity... :eek:)

Boondoggle finished 36th of 87 in their first competition. Now I'm tired, later.

Back