Roll Call: Go for the Gold Victorville, CA June 8, 9

Can't make Victorville, but the Smoke Ring Circus will come out of retirement at Shake, Rattle, and Smoke in San Jose on July 1.

It took a lot of arm twisting and what appears to be a willingness to disclose judging information to get me back into comps. BigMofo and Horn are gonna join me.

You should make the trip up.

If a team needs an extra hand for Victorville, I may have some time that weekend to lend a hand. Shoot me a message and let me know.

Thom,

Anyone you know want to team up for this one?

Also, password issue we talked about still not squared away - Any help?

Thanks!

Tropical Heat will be there!

We will be there, team Tropical Heat BBQ. Look forward to seeing everyone out there.
Does anyone know how many teams are signed up so far?
Are you guys staying over and doing the chicken and Tri-Tip cook on Sunday?
Hopefully by then I will be recovered from the 29 Palms Marine cook. Still have a few achs and pains.
Later,
Bill

Chris sent you a new one today and one last week :)
My son Kyle may be available to team up for Victorville

I asked him He will be at the River water skiing

Last edited:
Hey Bill good to see you here
Todd is in the teens on team numbers
I was going to go to Boulder City But
Jeez I just didt have the energy
I am going to do the booth at Victorville

Last edited:
Bill!!! Glad you made it here!! Four Q will be there. maybe we will be neighbors again!

I am counting on it , Neil. With as few of teams as Thom says, we should have our pick of sites. Originally they were hoping this would be the biggest in California, sounds like they got a ways to go.
Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.
Thom, is the booth you are speaking of a vending booth? Should we plan on making extra "stuff" to contribute?
See you guys there.

Bill, be sure and go to the Cattle Call section and introduce yourself!

I am counting on it , Neil. With as few of teams as Thom says, we should have our pick of sites. Originally they were hoping this would be the biggest in California, sounds like they got a ways to go.
Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.
Thom, is the booth you are speaking of a vending booth? Should we plan on making extra "stuff" to contribute?

See you guys there.

No The Shirts and Sh!T Booth

Definitely Jay! I'll come up with some sides. I've been bragging about you chicken so much that my wife might come out just to get a piece!

Back