The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 04-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Ulcer Acres
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default North Wildwood New Jersey Entry

If anyone is interested in going to North Wildwood New Jersey I have a entry that I got at the KCBS Banquet and we are not going to use it. I would make someone a heck of a deal on it. If you are interested send me an email.
Backwoods Fatboy
Large Big Green Egg
[URL="http://www.twyfordbbq.com"]www.twyfordbbq.com[/URL]
Ulcer Acres is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #2
MilitantSquatter

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

PM/e-mail sent