N2Que Battle Wagon

N

n-2-que

Welp we just purchased a 7x14 HH tandem trailer. for 4260 thats a 07 model. so for 4669 we got trailer,spare,tax titel and lic,hitch and ball, and brake control. will pick it up on monday as we need to get with the guy with storage ( our neighborhood doesn't allow trailers overnight kinda thing ) so monday ill get some pics of the trailer. til monday here is a picture from there website.

05-XLTandemCargo-7.jpg

well our large spicewine, gonna do up a 3 sink and a hand wash sink, some cabinets, also got 2 cots going in for sleeping in and whatever else we find LOL.

Congratulations Diane and Bill! Best of luck with your new trailer! :biggrin:

BTW I have a slightly dented 3 bay sink if you are interested. :wink::biggrin:

Welp cant edit my first post for some reason here are the pics of the trailer when we took it to be stored.

trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

You know you're Brethren if:
You buy a trailer and can't stop thinking of all the mods you'll be making.

You guys sure are sinking some money into the new Comp hobby. Sounds like you are pretty stoked!

welp plowboy, guess you can say when we do something we go full blast. last night we sat down with our list of items we still needed for comps. also added things like flooring and enforcing our trailer walls. all together another 1600 bucks. gonna snag a 10x20 2 more tables, our washing bins fire ext, first aide kit you know all the stuff you buy pretty much once.

just wife has been saving for a bit, and she is as much into bbq as me and welp we gonna do it we gonna make sure we have what we need.

welp plowboy, guess you can say when we do something we go full blast. last night we sat down with our list of items we still needed for comps. also added things like flooring and enforcing our trailer walls. all together another 1600 bucks. gonna snag a 10x20 2 more tables, our washing bins fire ext, first aide kit you know all the stuff you buy pretty much once.

just wife has been saving for a bit, and she is as much into bbq as me and welp we gonna do it we gonna make sure we have what we need.

I have an uncle who has a hot air ballon and he always says, "hobbies cost money". Some fish, hunt, sew, craft, boat, and cook. Everything requires an investment. Do it the way YOU want to do it and not how someone else is.

Its cool to see you both enjoying this so much.

Yea bbq is our hobby and someday our business our final goal is a restaurant. we have been asked alot to do catering out here, chevy dealership wants us to cater every saturday for 22 employees, wifes work wants us to do catering, friends work also wants catering, we have a friend wants us to cater grad party. our biggest hurdle for catering is the lack of a commasiry(spelling) we have thought about buying a brick and mortar building and getting a kitchen put in for health codes walk in freezer and fridge and go from there but not sure cost wise in iowa city if we could make it. just alot of factors.

Good looking trailer n-2-que. Hope your conversion goes well, keep us posted with plenty of pics! Would like to have a setup like your doing myself one day, just right for comps or catering :-D

I can not tell you how jealous I am of you guys and gals with enclosed trailers!!!!

I just spent most of a farkin' day locating chit scattered all over to pack a utility trailer for this weekend. Sucks :twisted:
And, we will have stuff we never need (again) and forget stuff we really could use.

There will come a day when I can justify a kitchen/trailer and this crap will end!
Sorry--tired and frustrated.

Keep us posted, preferably with pics.
We can live vicariously through you!

TIM

Quickie from a lurker. Man. I love to see all of your set-ups and competition pics. Better than the Food Channel!! You guys otta have a sticky for the team rigs and set-ups. Update it as you grow over the years. :-D
...okay...back to my cubbyhole...

welp come this weekend we are doing flooring and walls and starting cabinets and such inside. yes i will have pics :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I see lots of possibilities n2q! Have fun with it.

Regarding a commisary, I know some people "rent" one from established groups. Churches are sometimes known to enter into agreements with individuals regarding the rental of their licensed kitchens. You get to call it yours on paper, and pay for the use of it.

Back