THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

funstuie

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Stu
Hey all,

So I have been going round and round about getting a reverse flow stick burner for a while now. I have been in touch with Shirley fab but the long wait time has me spooked (my visa could expire before I get it ;) ) also there's the issue of transport.

I have been keeping an eye on craigslist locally and nothing shows up (the bay area is not into BBQ it would seem). So I have been looking at langs and LSG but again price and transport are ruling them out.

So I have found Kat who is local but there are very few recent reviews online. I'm going to try getting out there to have a look around sometime soon but in the meantime has anyone on here own/ed, used, got an opinion (good or bad) on Kat BBQ. I can see they are a trader on here but there have not been many posts from them in quite a while.

Living on the west coast - there's not much in the way of local builders out this way.

They look well made but I believe they too now have a wait of several months. Check classified ads here and on other bbq sites. It’s how I just got me a killer deal on my Vault

I have always heard great reviews for Kat owners , quality built pits and almost bought one myself but the distance of the trip kept me from it .

Thanks for the links. It's such a shame photobucket screwed over so many forums. Photos gone on most of those old posts :tsk:

Back