A Tribute to Ron L

That brought a tear to my eye!

206945b6660fca0d0b567df795bc0ea9.jpg

Naked fatties rock! :rockon:

Now get a great picture of it when it is done and enter it into the “Fun with Fatties” throwdown!

Oh yeah, I love those. They're best when you slice, chunk, or crumble, and eat them with dang near anything.

Yanked the rug out from under The Fatty :). Actually rolled it around in its own fat-removed the foil and placed directly on grates. Got the fire cranking then started shutting it down slightly to the finish. Mesquite smoke makes me thirsty. Fatty doing well.

Last edited:
Looks great Adams!

Nothing better than a nakid fatty!

Trophy Shot aka Money Shot. Sliced Nekkid Fatty.
Tomorrow a tribute to Bob Brisket and then I will be taking some time off the site. It is time to chase Trout west and north. It's been a while since I've been to the river. At times I have a signal most times I don't. Something special planned involving Hatch Green Chile for Bob Brisket tomorrow. But my mind is starting to buzz and I must sit down. Cheers Bretheren

PS Why cheer the Mods?? If you've ever spent time on other special interest forums you appreciate how this site is moderated. I've been slapped down myself. It happens. But it was for the best and appreciated (eventually)

Green Chile Ideas for tomorrow:))

Last edited:
Trophy Shot aka Money Shot. Sliced Nekkid Fatty.
Tomorrow a tribute to Bob Brisket and then I will be taking some time off the site. It is time to chase Trout west and north. It's been a while since I've been to the river. At times I have a signal most times I don't. Something special planned involving Hatch Green Chile for Bob Brisket tomorrow. But my mind is starting to buzz and I must sit down. Cheers Bretheren

PS Why cheer the Mods?? If you've ever spent time on other special interest forums you appreciate how this site is moderated. I've been slapped down myself. It happens. But it was for the best and appreciated (eventually)

Green Chile Ideas for tomorrow:))

BAM! :thumb:

Back