THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you sure thats not what you told her she wanted? Moms have a tendency to let their sons think they want what their sons want to make.

Are you sure thats not what you told her she wanted? Moms have a tendency to let their sons think they want what their sons want to make.

I had planned to do teriyaki steak, shrimp and fried rice on Dad's Blackstone...til she changed it up last night. I literally made a midnight run to Wally World last night.

I had planned to do teriyaki steak, shrimp and fried rice on Dad's Blackstone...til she changed it up last night. I literally made a midnight run to Wally World last night.

Well maybe i am just projecting.....

:thumb: but why not on the Bandera. ?

Because everything fit on the Weber. And cause I had stuff to do...I mowed the lawn, painted the awning above my back door and did some other stuff around the house while it ran, unattended, at 250-260 for hours.

Nice!

Everything looks delicious, thanks for sharing.

Back