THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GQue

Full Fledged Farker
Lots of ways to smoke a brisket. In this video I demonstrate what I think is an easy way for a backyarder to do. The Brisket cooks in about 5 hours from start to finish and there is no injecting, trimming, wrapping etc.

Is there an easier way to make it?

Thanks for watching!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQNtgyUwJw"]Easiest way to smoke a Brisket - Brisket Recipe on Drum Smoker - YouTube[/ame]

Nice Jason! Perfect timing too, with Creekstone's brisket sale going on.

nice example of how things don't need to be complicated. most new guys lookup brisket and it scares the crap out of them. :thumb:
I've been VERY hesitant on spending $30-$40 on a piece of meat. After watching this vid I know there is hope! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice vid..... I'd be curious to know if you can replicate the success with a select or choice grade. Seems like prime is difficult to find locally.

Back