tshirt-banners

N

n-2-que

i just dropped a message to www.guerillabanners.com about getting a banner done. is there anyplace else that you all have used to get a banner made? if so please chime in, and if you used guerilla how did it go?

also looking for tshirts to be made up with the n2que logo on them, i did a google search and there is a ton of places but i would rather go with someplace others have used and have had a good experience with.

thanks for any help

spend the extra few bucks and make sure its an american made shirt no in made in bangladesh or something like that

just looked at kinkos looks like closest to me is in davenport that does signs and banners 80 miles away sounds like a roadtrip. yea finding good quality and reliable for printing of shirts looks like it is going to be fun. why i ask you all. thanks for help sledneck

I did kinkos a couple years ago. Sucked. Randy got a banner from Guerilla and its rocks. We are getting a couple of new banners from Guerilla this spring. Better get my order in.

I may have a new source for t-Shirts. Will add the information tomorrow. Found a place local where I can get a good shirt with one color screen for $7 each.

I did not shop around but I got my t-shirts done from Barry Athletic Outfitters in Rockville Centre on Long Island.. Joan Hoffman is her name...

http://www.barryathletic.com/

Joan used to do all the gym related apparel printings for my friends gym for many years and had many different logos and special needs for lifting contest shirts etc.. All were great work...

She gave me a great price last summer (about $10 with printings on both sides) and printed on a high quality 100% cotton t-shirt and allowed me to get the exact amount of shirts I needed.. She actually had to send mine to another place that had some really high end printer out in Colorado due to the # of different colors or something like that.. She did not want to do it on her equipment for fear it would not look as sharp as the actual logo).

I'd imagine the shipping costs might add a decent amount to the total..

If you decide to give her a call for a quote, just remind her that she did the Bad Bones BBQ Crew logo shirts for me last summer. She really got a kick out of printing a BBQ shirt and even got an extra done for herself to keep.

www.alphicreations.com
They are local here in KC, and have done great work. The are very reasonable and work with you to really do what you want. They are going to be doing the shirts for our Polar Swine contest this year coming up.

Thier focus is Small Biz, and personal accounts. They also do things like Screen EZ-up toppers, etc. Lots of flexibility and family run.

Plowboy said:
I did kinkos a couple years ago. Sucked. Randy got a banner from Guerilla and its rocks. We are getting a couple of new banners from Guerilla this spring. Better get my order in.

I may have a new source for t-Shirts. Will add the information tomorrow. Found a place local where I can get a good shirt with one color screen for $7 each.

If you look at Kim's Avatar, it is of our Kinko's banner. Pretty average, and the colors were not very crisp. All the Guerilla banners I have seen give a great "WOW" factor. Good color, etc. The Kinko's banner has held up well, but by the time you add in the grommets, etc.... you will get a much better product from Guerilla. They will be doing my next batch. I have a pic of them from Kearney last year - to give you an idea what they look like at the end of the season....
banner.JPG

I like www.wholesalebannerz.com. Great prices, very quick turnaround, very good quality. They only do up to 1200 dpi in full color, so if you have gradients in your artwork, they may not look as good as guerilla's.

site.jpg

The I Smell Smoke banner and the Wicked Good banner were made at Kinkos. The small red and yellow banners were made by guerilla I don't know where the Jack banner was made.

I had a good experience with both Kinkos and Guerilla.

What is the square foot price that kinkos and guerilla each charge?

cmcadams said:
I like www.wholesalebannerz.com. Great prices, very quick turnaround, very good quality. They only do up to 1200 dpi in full color, so if you have gradients in your artwork, they may not look as good as guerilla's.

Thanks Curt,

I just ordered one from wholesalebannerz. Very fast and easy to do business with and about 1/2 the price of Guerilla Banners - will let you know about quality later. Jessica didn't think quality would be a problem because I sent them an EPS file instead of a JPG - we will see.

Oh - Singing Bob - keep this between us. :wink:

mokanmeathead, if you can keep me posted on how the outcome is from wholesalebannerz is it would help me alot in deciding.

MoKanMeathead said:
Oh - Singing Bob - keep this between us. :wink:

And you thought Bob was the only guy that could sing.... :twisted:
I would like to know the outcome too.... compare it as well.

Sent Adam at Explosion Sportwear a message that I pimped him on here. He is expecting some bros to call him. Discounts will be given to you for sure! This is for all brethren!
BTW: He likes the "smokin farker thing" I shared this thread with him!

Back