THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Mr. Tony

is Blowin Smoke!
I was planning on making a traditional pizza and a couple of panned pizzas, so I made a dough that combined 00 flour and high gluten. It turned out great.

First, the major players. All the ingredients ready to roll

First pie was a buffalo Chicken for my wife. Ranch and Franks buffalo as a base with roasted chicken, sauteed onion, blue cheese,and a 50/50 mix of young Asiago and muenster.

This one was cooked directly on the Blackstone at about 600.

The other two were panned pizza. A thinner low rimmed Traditional pepperoni, and a deep dish grinder pizza. These were both triple rise pies. This pic is right before pressing to the corners of the pans for the final rise.

Pepperoni done in pan

And plated

The final pizza was a grinder knockoff. Homemade sausage and marinara, salami, pepperoni, and sauteed onion.

Done in pan

Finished with sliced pepperoncini. The crispy cheese edges are my favorite. So good.

They were all great, but the grinder pizza takes the blue ribbon.

They look great. I love a ny style and a deep dish. That 00 high gluten flour makes a world of difference. I use to make homemade pizza once a week, I need to get some dough made soon. Good deal

Back