THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
It's been a good while since I entered a throw down. If memory serves me I was DQ'd for rules violations-twice. I'm going to try again- maybe. I may just cook ribs-and drink beer. Ok- I will drink beer- and I've got everything I need for my pizza idea.

Seriously, take a look at the throw down threads. The food AND the photos are pretty amazing.

But first, a nap.

Nailed it. I'm not fond of sweet tomato sauce on pizza but have an idea for a savory sauce.

Here we go. Going to try my luck with a Chile Rellano Pizza.
First the sauce. Drained the juices from Hatch Diced tomatoes and green chiles and Ninja'd with home made fire roasted green chile jalapeño sauce. Into the fridge to calm it down 🍕🍕🍕🌶🌶🌶

Last edited:
Might need to finely strain or filter that sauce to keep dough from being soggy...don't ask me how I know this.

Great start, I'm following and just down the street you know. :mrgreen:

Might need to finely strain or filter that sauce to keep dough from being soggy...don't ask me how I know this.

Great start, I'm following and just down the street you know. :mrgreen:

Now that you mention it, I'm not to far either....:hungry:

Bride made me go walk two miles. Just now popping a beer, starting the BGE-Mini, rounding up a Grisrold and about to fry a few green chile.

Back