Friday night dinner

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Cold front blew in with lots of rain this afternoon. Dropped from 70 to 45 quickly. I had some Berkshire porterhouse chops planned for dinner. So I lit up a chimney with RO lump and hickory chunks. I filled the coals into the Smokey Joe under the cover of the back porch. I dusted the chops with the rub Plowboy sent me. Here's the results with a side of grilled asparagus and garlic parmasean mashed potatoes. Plowboy, your review of the rub is the last pick!

There is a write up on my blog also.

Attachments

• Porterhouse Chops 001.jpg
    Porterhouse Chops 001.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Porterhouse Chops 011.jpg
    Porterhouse Chops 011.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Porterhouse Chops 012.jpg
    Porterhouse Chops 012.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 109
  • Porterhouse Chops 013.jpg
    Porterhouse Chops 013.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
looks good

I walked into the mexican joint, ordered in pidgeon english/spanish, got the "nod" that she kinda understood, and had some kick arse burritos from Tacqueria Esparanza

Not a bad thing living with the second largest mexican population (1st is Cali) outside Mexico

Why is it when the Pizza dude stops in at my place I always log on and torture myself? Nice grub.

great looking food suprizing that you didnt eat the bone with it

fnnm358 said:
great looking food suprizing that you didnt eat the bone with it

Tried, teeth wern't strong enough. I did make sure ther wasn't any flavor left on it.:biggrin:

thillin said:
Cold front blew in with lots of rain this afternoon. Dropped from 70 to 45 quickly. I had some Berkshire porterhouse chops planned for dinner. So I lit up a chimney with RO lump and hickory chunks. I filled the coals into the Smokey Joe under the cover of the back porch. I dusted the chops with the rub Plowboy sent me. Here's the results with a side of grilled asparagus and garlic parmasean mashed potatoes. Plowboy, your review of the rub is the last pick!

There is a write up on my blog also.

Central Market?

thillin said:
C Plowboy, your review of the rub is the last pick!

No that's funny, Ty!! :biggrin:

Back