The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.


Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.


Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 01-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #46
bbqjoe
Banned
 
bbqjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-16-06
Location: Wikieup Arizona
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default

1% milk? What the hell is that? And what is the other 99%?
bbqjoe is offline   Reply With Quote


Unread 01-08-2007, 06:44 PM   #47
bbqbull
Moderator

 
bbqbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-27-05
Location: Mid Michigan
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default

Creamed corn?

Going to my room A.S.A.P.
__________________
You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.

KC I miss your advice.

Heavily medicated for your protection.



Klose Mobile Pit
Klose Owners Reccomended Pit
Cookshack Smokette
Gasser
Little Chief Smoker
Large BGE
Gifted to me my Pit Barrel Smoker
bbqbull is offline   Reply With Quote


Unread 01-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #48
thillin
somebody shut me the fark up.
 
thillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-04
Location: Keller, Texas
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default

I did like Phil and took it a little further and used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and the 98% fat free soups.

No rock throwing please...
__________________
Med Spicewine-adopted 3/13/10 CL Score
2 Large BGEs(pimped out w/Thirdeye Eggcessories)-hatched 6/4/07 & 4/20/11
Med BGE-adopted 2/2/08 CL Score -SOLD
Mini BGE-adopted 1/31/08 CL Score
Traeger 075-adopted 12/3/11 CL Score
Weber 1 touch CL Score
Weber Spirit 500 CL Score
Weber Smokey Joe Silver CL Score
BLUE & RED Thermapens
Klose 20x42-SOLD

Paddlin Pigs BBQ
Ty
thillin is offline   Reply With Quote


Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bagna cauda Bigmista Q-talk 82 01-07-2012 12:15 AM
Let it begin!.........Again! fnbish Q-talk 4 07-02-2011 07:12 PM
bagna cauda recipe? aswoboda Q-talk 5 05-26-2010 04:10 PM
Let the honeymoon begin D-Rell Q-talk 9 04-21-2010 08:28 PM
Let the MOINK begin.. zopi Q-talk 9 09-13-2009 08:51 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Loading



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 © BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.
no new posts