THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
LOL, not that there's not enough basting going on with the rotisserie action but they should be good! Quarters up top and thighs on the spits. Definitely no need to worry about contamination with this much fire and heat. :biggrin1:

Thanks for looking! ***Might post finish pics if you want*** ...but I think y'all have seen enough of my chicken! I'll add this for the grilled pic Throw Down going on, with the fire bath they took they're definitely grilled. :grin:

Last edited:
I have no idea what you look like, but I imagine you looking like a chicken with how much you consume. :shock::-D

It's all a sacrifice Matt for R&D...all R&D! Last week it was some pork shoulders and today some thighs. ...all in the name of BBQ science!!!

Oh and I keep the neighbors very HAPPY! :-D

Keep the pron coming, Keith.

I have a feeling you'll be getting a Christmas Card from the Pio Market... (and I might get one from Jamison's).

Ha! ..and ya know for a while I was eating pork ribs, butts, and loins like every other day but couldn't post any cooks since it was top secret R&D :spy: Pork got old...glad I'm back onto some chicken.
You could have posted, you teased enough........:blah:

Keep the pron coming, Keith.

I have a feeling you'll be getting a Christmas Card from the Pio Market... (and I might get one from Jamison's).

LOL, Neil takes me for granted. :laugh: I actually get a lot of chicken from Krogers and occasionally Walmart.

When I go into Pio I shout out asking if they know where I can find good hamburger...then hear a voice from the back saying "Yea Jamisons!"

I never get tired looking at your legs and thighs... Can't remember the last time I saw pics of your... Nice job thanks for sharing.

Must a been a different school.
e23b0313ffbc0341c91dcef0bcbbe2fd.jpg

Speaking of which, where can we preview your Octoforks? When can we sign up to purchase?
I'll be doing a brethren commercial type of account real soon and can talk about the system and answer questions in that part of the forum but to answer your question is pretty soon it looks like, possibly 7-15.

Back