THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Hey guys!

I managed to take half the day off today. My youngest brother is moving to New Orleans plus there is a "griddle" TD going down so I decided to have a some family time before he takes off on Saturday and enter the TD while I'm at it. I decided on stir fry.

Some of the veggies pre chop

VAcqNkzh.png

Veggies post chop along with the Asian section of the fridge at my disposal. I've got a bunch of stuff as you can see :becky:

kdvNknDh.png

Flap meat was the choice for this cook

LvbZUb7h.png

Sliced up the meat

8D1O3TQh.png

3yjPxalh.png

Started with the fried rice first

plf9bQlh.png

0kMk299h.png

OmjJqT1h.png

Rice finished

BA5rvDlh.png

Veggies came next

bOy5ZwOh.png

Then the meat naturally

8dwAAwih.png

Getting there :clap2:

Yb3Exbfh.png

Served with Shishido (forum won't let me spell it correctly:laugh: There is a T instead of the D) peppers (I love these peppers)

RP3baprh.png

Close up shots

akLuHYsh.png

by6ARebh.png

tgnjYqdh.png

We chased it down with some sake that was lonely far too long. Cheers!! :thumb:

g2LXTyQh.png

Thanks for looking!

Dang. First the raw oyster pic in wp, now this! When are you going to open a restaurant Sako? I'd be your best customer. Looks beyond nommy!! :becky:

Best of luck to your brother on his move. Hope all goes well. :thumb:

Dang. First the raw oyster pic in wp, now this! When are you going to open a restaurant Sako? I'd be your best customer. Looks beyond nommy!! :becky:

Best of luck to your brother on his move. Hope all goes well. :thumb:

Thanks Jeanie! So many people are telling me to open up a restaurant :-D. I tell them then it would take all the fun out of it but you never know. :biggrin1: If I do I'll let you know for sure. :hug: There will definitely be a table for special people that come in. :thumb:

Oysters are my weakness by the way and of course some beer with it? Oh my! This was my first time shucking. My brother had called me earlier in the day to meet him down by his work for some but I wasn't able to make it so he decided to bring some over at night instead. Nothing like doing it yourself.

Back