Anyone use magnum sniper.

chaostheory

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey fellas long time no see. I'm thinking I need something more then my vault and I'm interested in a magnum sniper. I need something that would let me cook large amounts of ribs and the sniper seem to have a sh!t ton of room. I'm curious at to the function, user ability, efficiency is a big one for me. Like how many splits do you use in a 12 hour window. Any inside helps. Thanks boys!

Good maker,good design, I have to believe it would work great.

Add rib racks and you could feed ribs to an army.

Hey good to hear from you buddy!!! That one thing that I don't like about the Vault and its not because the vault does a bad job its just the design is not good for ribs. I can only get about 20 racks on her. Ribs just take up a lot of room. You can stack Brisket, Butts, and Chicken but I cant get very many ribs in there. Looking at the Mag. not only could I get a lot or ribs on there but I can also get a lot more brisket and pork butt. I just don't see very many people talking about the MAG so I was not sure if she preforms well or how user friendly she was. Wood consumption with a full load "free joke haha" What was the flavor like. Has anyone done large cooks on her they can tell me about. Just any information I can use to make a good choice. Landarc I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Good to hear from you!!

Back