THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Well as i have stated many times.. Our shop is in my backyard.. And we like to cook sometimes while working... Did not get as many pics as i wanted to .. Off the prep work but here we go

Love smoked mac and cheese... And the recipe is awesome.. Will post it later

All dolled up

In the smoker being friends with the beans

The only challenge was getting everything done at one time.. But.. I pretty much nailed it.... The stuffed mushrooms and creme cheese wrapped in bacon was the last throng to go on ..... Here are random shots

Beef ribs rubbed with dinks butt and chick rub

Brisket ... Cooked naked till 170 then put in foil pan with some a jus and a little beef broth.... At 210 it started given in... Cooked till it was probe tender and lSt rest for 1hr

The chicken was the best i have cooked in a long time... The were half chickens

Pork ribs hanging out with the chicken

The beans.. Bush beans .. With rub.. Bbq sauce... Hamburger meat and peeper and onions...

The shrooms

The brisket just woke up from an hour nap

Mac and cheese is done

Brisket flat... Passing the test

Got to have deviled eggs.. Don't you

The chicken

Beef ribs.... Those mugs were very tasty

Pork ribs

I used black ops on the brisket

Shrooms and the deviled eggs

Somebody is liking the mac and cheese

The beans are done

Well i worked on cookers... Cooked.. met with customers.... answered emails

And i was one tired puppy.. I always over cook due to being somewhere. And them not having enough food... I want young boys and grown men to have all they want....
I hit the bed thinking .. Man i will rest tonite... But i got a call to go into the refinery at 3:30am... Thank the good lord for work...and a job to go to ... No complaints here....

My plate... Not a big one... As far as i am concerned... But when i get home from the refinery... In a coue hrs.. It will be on!!!!

Thx for looking... Bored today and thought i would share yesterday's cook...... Oh yea.... We had Alabama sweet tea too!!!!!

Damn Paul.

Not only do y'all make one of the best pits in America, y'all can also cook up a feast fit for a king!

One of these days, Lord willing, you'll be hearing from me!!

When you get time, I'd like to hear more about that mac n' cheese.

What more could a person want? A meal cooked at Shirley Fab by Paul Shirley on a Shirley pit. That is the perfect definition of food pron in my opinion. Brother it all looks phenomenal. Simply impressive to say the very least. Awesome job brother :thumb:

Back