THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grimm5577

is Blowin Smoke!
00303_6V1CdnRVKUz_600x450.jpg

- Thickness 0.59 inch
- Smoker has 2 Large Cooking Racks that slide out
- Smoker Racks are appx 5' 6" in length and 3' in width
- Reverse Flow - 20"X24" fire box
- Chrome Dampers
- Propane burner mounted on Back side of Smoker (cook your favorite fried or boiled foods, etc)
- Grill On Back of Smoker with 2 Racks
- Chrome Smoke Stacks
- New 3500lb. axle
- New Tires
- New 15" Wheels
- Jack
- Taillights
- Total length of smoker from tongue to end is appx 12ft
- Requires 2" ball

$900??

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bfd/4695713965.html

I see similar units for well over $2k?

I'm pretty sure its a scam.. Saw that exact same ad locally and responded, they directed me to a website where you had to put the money on a pay pal type account (not pay pal, just something like it I'd never heard of) and buy it that way. Seemed real shady so I just never went any further.

If you're curious, respond to the ad, just see what happens..

If this same ad is circulating the country I highly doubt it's legit. I scanned the QR code and checked out the email address and that raised the red flag even higher. didn't know this same ad was making nation wide rounds :)

I'm pretty sure its a scam.. Saw that exact same ad locally and responded, they directed me to a website where you had to put the money on a pay pal type account (not pay pal, just something like it I'd never heard of) and buy it that way. Seemed real shady so I just never went any further.

If you're curious, respond to the ad, just see what happens..

Are you thinking of the Green Dot Money Paks maybe?

I hope someone emails them to buy it for their nephew just getting out of the Army but they are so busy their Shippers will pick it up................:shock:

You have to send an email to the lister, then go to a website to order. Stunk of scam immediately. You can't get a $2000 plus cooker for $900 from anyone legitimate, especially "only one left" that is listed all over the country.

When you inquire it is a liquidator (based upon their page).

They even say it is fee shipping.

I cant go touch it, hook it up to my truck after paying for it... no way !

We have a family member who works there. They make some incredible pits. I salivate uncontrollably each time I ride by there lol

Back